Valley of Fire Wedding Packages
Valley of Fire is our most popular location for weddings, photography, and tours. The state park gets its name from its large red sandstone formations. When the light hits the red sand, it looks like it's a warm, burning, radiant fire making its way up the tall formations left here nearly 150 million years ago. There is nothing like the warm glow from the sun perfectly captured on your new Husband or Wife's face looking back at you, making this place the perfect spot for your romantic Las Vegas wedding.
Scenic Las Vegas Weddings separates itself from other companies by offering a once-in-a-lifetime background for your photos. After all, the one memory everyone looks at from your special day will be your wedding photography, and it doesn't get any better than Valley of Fire at sunset. Call us today to book your special day.
Common frequently asked questions:
Yes, we include the permit for up to 20 guests with all our Valley of Fire Wedding packages. If you want to bring more guests, simply add how many guests you will need for your wedding and we will obtain the proper permit for your group size.
Many clients ask have three common questions to additional guests:
1. (Question) - What if I'm not sure how many guests I will have attend?
(Answer) - Again, no problem. Let us know 30 days before your wedding date so we have enough time to obtain the proper permit.
2. (Question) - What about transportation for my additional guests?
(Answer) - We provide a complimentary limousine for up to 10 wedding guests on all packages. If you have more than ten passengers we can offer referrals to limo companies for additional transportation. Even party buses for all your guests to arrive in style!
3. (Question) - What is the cost for additional guests?
(Answer) - Valley of Fire requires permits for the number of guests you will have on location for the wedding. The cost is broken into group numbers as follows:
- Valley of Fire packages includes up to 20 guests at no charge.
- 21-45 guests add $100.00
- 46-64 guests add $200.00
- 65-95 guests add $300.00
If you have any additional questions or concerns, please send us an email or call today!
All of our wedding packages include complimentary limousine service for up to 10 guests. We can refer to numerous transportation options, including the trendy private Vegas party buses if you need additional transportation for additional guests.
When you purchase your wedding through Scenic Las Vegas Weddings we take care of the park permits for you.
Currently, Scenic Las Vegas Weddings is expanding our location, which will allow our clients to host receptions at our main location. At this time, please call our professional wedding planner on staff at (702) 515-1100 to help with planning where to host a reception.
Don't stress! At Scenic Las Vegas Weddings, we aren't just a destination wedding. We will provide you with recommendations and referrals to any service you need to make your day perfect.
What makes Vegas such a unique destination for weddings is the convenience of having a hair and make-up artist come to you in your hotel room. We are more than happy to help refer you to the best person to fit your needs.
Videography, we provide that service for a small additional fee or allow a guest to record for a smaller fee if you'd like. Our all-inclusive packages include a 12-rose bridal bouquet and a matching single rose boutonnière with your choice of color: red, white, yellow, or pink (choose 1). However, if you'd like, you can bring flowers at no additional charge, and we can provide you a referral to the best florist in Las Vegas.
There are two beautiful locations for your wedding at Valley of Fire, Seven Sisters and the Visitors Center. Our 2 and 3 hour options will include a photo tour through the park at additional iconic locations such as Fire Canyon, The Cabins and Mouses Tank. With stunning red sandstone rock formations that illuminate the valley-especially at sunset-you will receive absolutely stunning photos and have the most unique and unforgettable experience for your special day.
Valley of Fire All-Inclusive Wedding Packages Starting at $1,999
Location: Dive into the grandeur of the Valley of Fire State Park. Choose from two awe-inspiring locations for your ceremony, followed by an extensive photo tour throughout the park, capturing the natural splendor the park is famous for (including necessary permits).
- 1-hour option: $1,999 (Reserved between 9 am and 3 hours before sunset.)
- 2-hour options: $2,499 (Our Most Popular package)
- 3-hour options: $2,999
Included in the package:
Officiation Services: Our expierenced Las Vegas Wedding Officiant will be available for a civil or religious ceremony, based on your choice.
Photography Services: Trust our Professional Las Vegas Wedding Photographer to capture the highlights, from the ceremony, family/group images and dedicated couple shots.
Photo Assurance: You will receive all of of your photos taken in your time with your photographer. All photos are in high-resolution JPEG and RAW images sent via Google Drive link. All non-commercial photo rights are yours, ensuring you can print and share your cherished moments.
Video Keepsake: A filmed record of your wedding ceremony, sent with your wedding photos.
Floral Accents: A classic 12-rose bouquet with a matching boutonniere for added elegance.
- Music: Your song of choice to walk down the aisle if you choose to do so
Witness Assistance: Should you require a witness, consider it handled with no added costs.
Courtesy Transportation: Enjoy our Courtesy Limousine service, to and from Valley of Fire State Park, comfortably accommodating up to 10 persons.
Click here for the Base Wedding Package.
All-Inclusive Valley of Fire Wedding Package
$1,999.00 – $2,999.00
Additional Permit Fees for all Valley of Fire wedding packages:
While your wedding in the breathtaking Valley of Fire State Park promises a memorable experience, we understand that the number of guests might vary according to personal preferences. Additional guest fees apply.
- 2-20 guests - Included
- 21-44 guests, not including the wedding couple – $100.00
- 45-64 guests, not including the wedding couple – $200.00
- 65-95 guests, not including the wedding couple – $300.00
Valley of Fire Additional Guests
$100.00 – $300.00
Valley of Fire Base Wedding Package Starting at $1,499.00
Location: Embrace the magic of the Valley of Fire State Park with your choice between two stunning ceremony locations, allowing you and your guests to bask in its unique beauty (including all required permits).
Booking Details: This package offers a consolidated one hour of time for both your ceremony and photography. If you're inclined towards extended photography sessions, consider our 2-hour or 3-hour All-Inclusive options.
Included in the package:
- Officiation Services: Our Las Vegas Wedding Officiant is on standby, ready to conduct your chosen civil or religious ceremony.
- Photography Services: Rely on our skilled Las Vegas Wedding Photographer to capture your most touching moments, be it during the ceremony or in the candid group shots and couple photos.
- Photo Delivery: Anticipate a minimum of 100 high-resolution JPEG and RAW photos, sent via Google Drive link. With all non-commercial photo rights reserved for you, you're free to print and share as you wish.
REMINDER: Unlike the all-inclusive packages, the base options do not provide the 12-rose bouquet, boutonniere, ceremony video, or limo service.
Valley of Fire Base Wedding Package
$1,499.00 – $2,499.00
Book Your Valley of Fire Wedding Today
|All-Inclusive Valley of Fire Wedding Package||$1,999.00 – $2,999.00|
|Valley of Fire Base Wedding Package||$1,499.00 – $2,499.00|
|Vegas Strip Photography Packages||$599.00 – $1,799.00|
|Valley of Fire Additional Guests||$100.00 – $300.00|
|Apostille with Copy of Marriage Certificate (International Clients)||$150.00|
|Rush File of Marriage Certificate (NO COPY)||$50.00|
- Specific ceremony locations are not guranteed. We can request a specific location and if available we can accommodate your request. Location is determined by the park based on availability.
- Any optional additions to your wedding package must be booked and paid for a minimum of 2 weeks prior to your wedding.
- Maximum guests 95, not including the wedding couple, allowed at Valley of Fire.
- There is not an option for outside photographers or Wedding Officiants.
Items NOT included in any wedding package
- Tux and gown rental
- Marriage license (purchased at the Marriage License Bureau in Las Vegas by the wedding couple)/certified copies of marriage certificate (purchased online at the Clark County Clerk’s Office by the wedding couple 10 days after your wedding).
- Gratuities for the photographer, Wedding Officiant, and limo driver(s) (suggested amount is $50 and up per person).