Red Rock Canyon
Red Rock Canyon Weddings
Exchange your vows with your loved one in one of the most scenic outdoor locations in all of Vegas! The deep red mountains, pastel desert colors, and unique rock formations of Red Rock Canyon provide the perfect natural backdrop for your wedding. As the sun moves across the sky, the landscape's colors and hues vary greatly, making this a truly magical place to get married.The area was designated as one of Nevada's first national conservation areas and offers multiple locations for scenic wedding photoshoots. Located just 20 minutes away from the Las Vegas Strip, Red Rock Canyon is one of our most popular wedding locations. The locations for the ceremony and photoshoot are easily accessible and won't require a long hike.
Please note that there is a $550 fine for anyone caught doing a Red Rock Canyon wedding without the proper permits. Scenic Las Vegas Weddings is one of a handful of companies that have a valid contract with the Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area to conduct weddings and photoshoots on their land.
Red Rock Canyon 1-Hour Package with Courtesy Limousine $1199.00
Red Rock Canyon may be reserved between 9 AM and 3 hours before sunset (see the 2-hour package or the all-inclusive package for sunset option).
Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area wedding permit and a Las Vegas Wedding Officiant with your choice of a civil (non-religious) or religious ceremony.
Professional Las Vegas Wedding Photographer
- Photography during the wedding ceremony, group photos, and posed pictures of the wedding couple.
- You will receive a minimum of at least 100 high-resolution JPEG photos via Google Drive.
- You will receive all photos with all non-commercial photo rights belonging to you. We shoot as many photos as possible during your time, and with the help of your group, we can get a significantly higher number of pictures in that time period.
Witness (if needed, provided at no charge)
Courtesy limousine transportation to and from Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area for a MAX of 10 persons
This package includes one hour at your wedding location in Red Rock Canyon.
Please note that Red Rock is limited to ONLY one vehicle in addition to our limo, our photographer, and our Officiant's car.
Red Rock does NOT allow any music, rose petals, birdseed, etc.
Red Rock Canyon Wedding 2-Hour Package with Additional 1 Hour of Photos and Courtesy Limousine $1675.00
Reservations can be made at any time during the day at the park.
Red Rock Canyon wedding permit for a total of 2-hours at the park.
An additional 2-3 photo locations in the park for additional 100 photos.
Las Vegas Wedding Officiant (non-religious or religious ceremony).
Professional Las Vegas Wedding Photographer
- Photography during the wedding ceremony, group photos with the bride and groom, and posed pictures of the wedding couple.
- You will receive a minimum of 200 high-resolution JPEG photos via Google Drive.
- You will receive your photos with non-commercial photo rights belonging to you, so you can share your photos with everyone! We shoot as many photos as possible during your time, and with the couple and guest's cooperation, you can get a significantly higher number of pictures in that period of time.
Witness, if needed.
Courtesy Limousine Transportation to and from Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area for a MAX of 10 persons
Red Rock Canyon All-Inclusive Wedding Package $1799.00
In addition to the items in the two-hour wedding package:
- A 12-rose bridal bouquet + single rose matching groom's boutonnière (choose one color: red, white, yellow, or pink)
- Video at Red Rock is strictly prohibited on a wedding permit with the only exception being that one of your guests may use a cell phone ONLY to record video. If video is important to you, we suggest you consider a Valley of Fire or Fire Rock.
Book Your Red Rock Canyon Wedding Today
|All-Inclusive Red Rock Canyon Package||$1,799.00|
|Red Rock Canyon Package||$1,199.00 – $1,675.00|
|Vegas Strip Photography Packages||$300.00 – $800.00|
|Apostille with Copy of Marriage Certificate (International Clients)||$150.00|
|Red Rock Canyon Additional Guests||$100.00|
|Add RAW photos||$100.00|
|Rush File of Marriage Certificate (NO COPY)||$50.00|
- Any optional additions to your wedding package must be booked and paid for prior to your wedding.
- Wedding music is not allowed in Red Rock Canyon.
- No rice, birdseed, or flower petals are allowed at Red Rock Canyon.
- There is an absolute max of 45 guests, in addition to the wedding couple allowed.
- There is not an option for outside photographers or Wedding Officiants.
- Video at Red Rock is strictly prohibited on a wedding permit with the only exception being that one of your guests may use a cell phone ONLY to record video. If video is important to you, we suggest you consider a Valley of Fire wedding.
Items NOT included in any wedding package
- Tux and gown rental
- Marriage license (purchased at the Marriage License Bureau in Las Vegas by the wedding couple)/certified copies of marriage certificate (purchased online at the Clark County Clerk’s Office by the wedding couple 10 days after your wedding).
- Gratuities for the photographer, Wedding Officiant, and limo driver(s) (suggested amount is $50 and up per person).