Grand Canyon Wedding Packages
Grand Canyon wedding packages are beyond amazing! The Grand Canyon is more than a historic gorge carved out over centuries by the Colorado River; it's an experience. An experience we all as humans should see at least once in a lifetime. With an awe-inspiring view, this canyon is a gift that transcends all understanding, allowing its beauty and immense size to humble us. Spanning its power up to 277 river miles long, up to 18 miles wide, and a mile deep.
You will take off in a state-of-the-art helicopter, flying over overwhelmingly beautiful views of Lake Mead and the famous Hoover Dam, built-in 1935. The Dam has been dubbed "One of America's Seven Modern Civil Engineering Wonders." Your helicopter will then follow Lake Mead into the Colorado River, where you will fly up the Colorado River into the majestic canyon walls of the Grand Canyon.
Your helicopter will land, and Scenic Las Vegas Weddings will perform your Grand Canyon Wedding on a cliff along the edge of the Colorado River, on the magnificent valley floor of the Grand Canyon. After you have a beautiful Grand Canyon photography session or a wedding ceremony, you will get back in the chopper for even more breath-taking views of the Grand Canyon and the surrounding landscapes.
Grand Canyon Build Your Own Wedding Package: $4,999.00
Helicopter to the Grand Canyon
Las Vegas Wedding Officiant with your choice of a civil (non-religious) or religious ceremony
Professional Las Vegas Wedding Photographer
- Photography during the wedding ceremony, group shots, and posed pictures of the wedding couple.
- You will receive a minimum of 100 high-resolution JPEG photos via Google Drive.
- You will receive ALL photos with ALL non-commercial photo rights belonging to you for all your printing and social media sharing needs. We shoot as many photos as possible during your time and with the couple and guests' cooperation, you can get a significantly higher number of photos in that time period.
Limousine pick-up and drop off at your hotel
Witness (if needed, provided at no charge)
Grand Canyon All-Inclusive Wedding Package: $5,499.00
In addition to the items in the build your own wedding package:
- 12-rose bridal bouquet + matching groom's boutonnière (choose one color: red, white, yellow, or pink)
- HD video+upload via Google Drive
Book Your Grand Canyon Wedding Today
|All-Inclusive Grand Canyon Package||$5,499.00|
|Grand Canyon Wedding Package||$4,999.00|
|Vegas Strip Photography Packages||$599.00 – $1,799.00|
|Apostille with Copy of Marriage Certificate (International Clients)||$150.00|
|Add RAW photos||$150.00|
|Rush File of Marriage Certificate (NO COPY)||$50.00|
- Any optional additions to your wedding package must be booked and paid for prior to your wedding.
- Allow approximately 4 hours from limousine pick-up from your hotel to limousine drop-off to your hotel.
- A deposit of the total cost of the helicopter ($3,104) is paid directly to the helicopter company at time of reservation.
- A deposit of either 50% or the full amount to Scenic Las Vegas Weddings is due at the time of booking.
- Please note that we fly out of McCarran International Airport and it is adjacent to the Las Vegas Strip. You will fly down the Las Vegas Strip upon return from the Grand Canyon.
- Some companies are able to offer less expensive packages because you have to take a shuttle or limo to Boulder City (a 45-minute drive each way) to fly out of Boulder City. You will NOT fly over the Las Vegas Strip if you depart from Boulder City.
- There is not an option for outside photographers or Wedding Officiants.
Items NOT included in any wedding package
- Tux and gown rental
- Marriage license (purchased at the Marriage License Bureau in Las Vegas by the wedding couple)/certified copies of marriage certificate (purchased online at the Clark County Clerk’s Office by the wedding couple 10 days after your wedding).
- Gratuities for the photographer, Wedding Officiant, and limo driver(s) (suggested amount is $50 and up per person).