Grand Canyon Wedding Packages
Grand Canyon wedding packages are amazing! The Grand Canyon is more than a great chasm carved over millennia through the rocks of the Colorado Plateau. It is more than an awe-inspiring view. This canyon is a gift that transcends what we experience. Its beauty and size humbles us. A powerful and inspiring landscape, the Grand Canyon overwhelms our senses through its immense size; 277 river miles long, up to 18 miles wide, and a mile deep.
You will take off in a state-of-the-art helicopter, flying over overwhelmingly beautiful views of Lake Mead and over the famous Hoover Dam, built in 1935. The Dam has been dubbed “One of America’s Seven Modern Civil Engineering Wonders.” Your helicopter will then follow Lake Mead into the Colorado River where you will fly up the Colorado River into the majestic canyon walls of the Grand Canyon.
Your helicopter will land and Scenic Las Vegas Weddings will perform your Grand Canyon Wedding on a cliff along the edge of the Colorado River, on the magnificent valley floor of the Grand Canyon. After you have a beautiful Grand Canyon photos and/or wedding ceremony, you will get back in the chopper for even more breath-taking views of the Grand Canyon and the surrounding landscapes.
Additional Photography options are available below. Select between 1, 1.5, and 2 hours. (added to the wedding package)
HD Video plus upload – $100.00
- The video will be during the ceremony only and of the couple only.
- The camera is placed next to the Minister on a tripod to get the best sound and video. You will receive your video in an MP4 video format on your photo USB drive.
- In addition to your HD Video we will upload your video to Vimeo and a link will be emailed to you of your wedding ceremony to share with your family and friends.
Video recording by guest (s) if HD video not purchased – $50.00
- If you would prefer for your guest or guests to record your wedding, there is a $50 fee.
- If you have paid for us to record your wedding ceremony, your guest or guests may also record your ceremony at no additional charge.
An all-inclusive package includes 1 12-rose bridal bouquet. For additional or for other packages you can add-on any of the following:
- 12-rose bridal bouquet plus matching single rose boutonniere – $115.00 each
- 12-rose bouquet – $100.00 each
- 9-rose bouquet – $75.00 each
- 6-rose bouquet – $50.00 each
- single rose boutonniere – $15.00 each
- Color choices are red, white, pink, and yellow
- We will give the salon contact information to you.
- The salon will send a hair stylist and make-up artist to your hotel room or Las Vegas address.
- You may have 0-2 guests with this package, in addition to the wedding couple
Marriage Certificate Options (these are OPTIONAL services that we offer)
Expedited filing of the marriage certificate – your marriage certificate will be filed with our Clerk’s office the next business day after your wedding and will be available for purchase ($15) at the Marriage License Bureau self-service kiosk after 5 PM the next business day after your wedding.
One certified marriage certificate + apostille – do not select this option if you live in the USA, Canada, UK, Australia, and many others. ONLY select this option if you are registering your marriage in a foreign country that requires an apostille with your marriage certificate.
Grand Canyon Build Your Own Wedding Package: $4,175.00
Helicopter to the Grand Canyon
Las Vegas Wedding Officiant with your choice of a civil (non-religious) or religious ceremony
Professional Las Vegas Wedding Photographer
- Photography during the wedding ceremony, group shots, and posed pictures of the wedding couple.
- You will receive a minimum of 100 high resolution JPEG photos on a USB flash drive.
- You will receive ALL photos with ALL non-commercial photo rights belonging to you for all your printing and social media sharing needs. We shoot as many photos as possible during your time and with the couple and guests cooperation you can get a significantly higher number of photos in that time period.
Limousine pick-up and drop off at your hotel
Witness (if needed, provided at no charge)
Grand Canyon Wedding & Limousine Package: $4,175.00
- Limousine transportation is included by the helicopter company in all wedding packages
Grand Canyon All-Inclusive Wedding Package: $4,399.00
In addition to the items in the build your own wedding package:
- 12-rose bridal bouquet + matching groom's boutonnière (choose one color: red, white, yellow, or pink)
- HD video+upload
Book Your Grand Canyon Wedding Today
|All-Inclusive Grand Canyon Package||$4,399.00|| ||4399.00|
|Grand Canyon Limousine Package||$4,175.00|| ||4175.00|
|Vegas Strip Photography Packages||$350.00 – $650.00|| ||350.00|
|Marriage Certificate||$50.00 – $200.00|| ||50|
|Bridal Bouquet||$15.00 – $125.00|| ||15.00|
|Video Options||$100.00|| ||100.00|
|Add RAW photos||$100.00|| ||100|
- Any optional additions to your wedding package must be booked and paid for prior to your wedding.
- Allow approximately 4 hours from limousine pick-up from your hotel to limousine drop-off to your hotel.
- A deposit of the total cost of the helicopter ($2884) is paid directly to the helicopter company at time of reservation.
- A deposit of either 50% or the full amount to Scenic Las Vegas Weddings is due at the time of booking.
- Please note that we fly out of McCarran International Airport and it is adjacent to the Las Vegas Strip. You will fly down the Las Vegas Strip upon return from the Grand Canyon.
- Some companies are able to offer less expensive packages because you have to take a shuttle or limo to Boulder City (a 45-minute drive each way) to fly out of Boulder City. You will NOT fly over the Las Vegas Strip if you depart from Boulder City.
- There is not an option for outside photographers or Wedding Officiants.
Items NOT included in any wedding package
- Tux and gown rental
- Marriage license (purchased at the Marriage License Bureau in Las Vegas by the wedding couple)/certified copies of marriage certificate (purchased online at the Clark County Clerk’s Office by the wedding couple 10 days after your wedding).
- Gratuities for the photographer, Wedding Officiant, and limo driver(s) (suggested amount is $50 and up per person).