Eldorado Canyon - Nelson Ghost Town Weddings
Nevada's best Ghost Town weddings are at Nelson's Ghost Town, located near Nelson, Nevada. In 1775, it was named "Eldorado" by the Spaniards, who made the original discoveries of gold in this now Eldorado Canyon area. A hundred years later, the prospectors and miners of the day took over and established the notorious Techatticup Mine. Locals commonly refer to the area as Nelson's Ghost Town.
Eldorado Canyon is a trendy spot for Las Vegas photographers. This site has several scenic photo props for your use to give your photos that rustic wedding feel, starting with some old barns, a saloon, gas pumps, old rusted-out vehicles, a water pump, and even the remains of a plane crash. The plane crash is actually from a movie, 3000 Miles to Graceland starring Kevin Costner, filmed here and makes great photo opportunities. Inside the main building, you will see many artifacts from the area and dozens of photos of all the movie stars that have filmed movies in the area. Imagine how awesome a plane crash photo would be with all the groomsmen!
Eldorado Canyon having such a historical, rich past, would make the perfect location for a Ghost Town wedding. Your wedding would be taking place on the hallowed grounds of an authentic Western story.
Eldorado Canyon packages include up to 10 guests at no charge.
Please see below for additional guest fees.
Eldorado Canyon (Nelson Ghost Town) All-Inclusive Wedding Package Starting at $1,999
Location: Eldorado Canyon, also renowned as Nelson's Ghost Town. Enjoy exclusive access to this magnificent location, offering the perfect setting for your wedding and the following photography session.
- 1-hour option: $1,999 (Can be reserved between 9 a.m. and 3 hours before sunset.)
- 2 hour option: $2,499
- 3 hour option: $2,999
Included in the package:
- Officiation Services: Our dedicated Las Vegas Wedding Officiant is here for your civil or religious ceremony.
- Photography Services: Our Professional Vegas Wedding Photographer is ready to seize all magical moments. Whether it's during the ceremony, group shots, or posed couple photos, we have you covered.
- Photo Delivery: Be assured you will receive all of the photos taken in your time with the photographer. All photos are in high-resolution JPEG and RAW images via Google Drive. With ALL non-commercial photo rights to share and print your memories.
- Wedding Video: Your wedding ceremony is forever remembered with a video delivered alongside your photos via Google Drive link.
- Floral Touch: A beautiful 12-rose bouquet and a matching boutonniere for elegance.
- Music: Your song of choice to walk down the aisle if you choose to do so
- Witness Provision: In need of a witness? We'll provide one, with no extra charges.
- Luxurious Transportation: Our Courtesy Limousine service ensures you travel to and from Eldorado Canyon in sheer style. Suitable for up to 10 persons.
*For base wedding package, scroll below
All-Inclusive Eldorado Canyon Package
$1,999.00 – $2,999.00
Eldorado Canyon Additional Guest Fee
We understand that your special day might bring together many loved ones. For weddings at the magnificent Eldorado Canyon, also known as Nelson's Ghost Town, the following additional guest fees apply:
- 11-20 guests add $150.00
- 21-30 guests add $200.00
- 31-40 guests add $250.00
- 41-50 guests add $300.00
- 51-60 guests add $350.00
- 61-70 guests add $400.00
- 71-80 guests add $450.00
- 81-90 guests add $500.00
Eldorado Canyon Additional Guests
$150.00 – $500.00
Eldorado Canyon Ghost Town All-Inclusive Wedding Packages Starting at $1,999
Location: Delight in the splendor of Eldorado Canyon, also popularly known as Nelson's Ghost Town. This location provides a captivating backdrop for your wedding and the subsequent photography session.
- 1-hour option: $1,499 (Available between 9 a.m. and 3 hours before sunset.)
- 2-hour option: $1,999
- 3-hour option: $2,499
Included in the package:
- Officiation Services: Our Las Vegas Wedding Officiant is here to lead your chosen ceremony, be it civil or religious.
- Photography Services: Entrust your memories to our Professional Vegas Wedding Photographer. From the ceremony to the group and posed couple shots, we ensure nothing is missed.
- Photo Delivery: Expect a minimum of 100 high-resolution JPEG and RAW images directly delivered to your Google Drive. All non-commercial photo rights are yours, facilitating easy sharing and printing.
- Witness Assistance: If you need a witness, it's on us—no extra costs involved.
ATTENTION: For those considering base packages, please be aware they do NOT come with the 12-rose bouquet with boutonniere, wedding video, or limousine transport as seen in the all-inclusive ones.
Eldorado Canyon Base Wedding Package
$1,499.00 – $2,499.00
Book Your Eldorado Canyon Wedding Today
|All-Inclusive Eldorado Canyon Package||$1,999.00 – $2,999.00|
|Eldorado Canyon Base Wedding Package||$1,499.00 – $2,499.00|
|Vegas Strip Photography Packages||$599.00 – $1,799.00|
|Eldorado Canyon Additional Guests||$150.00 – $500.00|
|Apostille with Copy of Marriage Certificate (International Clients)||$150.00|
|Rush File of Marriage Certificate (NO COPY)||$50.00|
- Any optional additions to your wedding package must be booked and paid for prior to your wedding.
- There is not an option for outside photographers or Wedding Officiants.
Items NOT included in any wedding package
- Tux and gown rental
- Marriage license (purchased at the Marriage License Bureau in Las Vegas by the wedding couple)/certified copies of marriage certificate (purchased online at the Clark County Clerk’s Office by the wedding couple 10 days after your wedding).
- Gratuities for the photographer, Wedding Officiant, and limo driver(s) (suggested amount is $50 and up per person).